Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day Two

Feeling a lot better today! Taking two Percocet every 4 hours, 800mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours, and icing a half hour ever 1=2 hours. Percocet definitely makes me drowsy and i have been sleeping a bit here and there. I got up today and washed up, brushed my teeth, washed my hair, etc.. Feel much better, but just everyday tasks really take it out of me. I'm sure it will get easier. My aunt brought me over a walker with brakes that I can roll around on with my leg up. Looks to be much easier and more stable than crutches. We will see how it goes. Definitely getting a bit bored, but this blog and the bowl games are keeping my interest. My pupster is back over by me and that makes me happy. He is such a good boy and provides some much needed company. Watched a show last night on TLC called Coupon something. People would buy like $900.00 in groceries and literally only have to pay $4 or $5 for them after all the coupons. Crazy!


1 comment:

  1. nevermind about the walker, that is the one my mom used!!! lol..... hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete