Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year!!! One day closer to walking. I am feeling pretty good today and had a wonderful time last night! A bunch of family came over last night and I actually sat out on the chair in the living room with my foot up, from 6pm until about 1am. Got to celebrate the New Year with people I care about. Made my night so much better and took away much of the boredom. Had some great food and even played some games. My foot felt great pretty much all night. Slept very good last night and so did my puppy. He was exhausted from the company last night. Woke up today and can finally stop having my foot up for 24 hours a day. Starting to keep my leg moving around as much as I can. My mom is starting to get exhausted, but I don't understand why she can't just take a step back and take a deep breath and handle one thing at a time. I took Psychology in school and learned that women will think about every thing they have to do all the time, and men can just focus on one at a time and not worry about the other stuff. Sometimes that can be good and bad. I really appreciate the help she is giving me. Not sure what I would do without it.


1 comment:

  1. joe! i didnt know u were getting surgery on ur cray foot! its good to see u are healing well tho. let me know if u need anything or ur momma needs a break, aiden could come over and terrorize u and ur dog and i could bring food. take care cuz! and GO JEANNIE! :)

    ReplyDelete