Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's 3 am I must be lonely....or icing and taking Percocet.

So I went to bed around 10:30pm. I was up and around a bit more today and stayed out in the living room for most of the day. Was really exhausted by 9 or 10pm. Had some pizza for supper, and it was awesome. Ate a bit too much. My foot was still painful today, but it has mostly turned into a constant ache. No more sharp or stabbing pain, but still uncomfortable. I am trying to get completely off the ibuprofen and next will be the percocet. My leg is starting to itch from being in this soft cast. I think my foot hurts more because the Badgers lost the Rose Bowl today. I hate to see what it will feel like tomorrow if the Packers lose. I think I'll have to go back into the hospital, for a leg in pain and a broken heart.

2 comments:

  1. bwahahahahaha, ur foot pain and the badgers loss is clearly related :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog. I had a triple arthrodesis done 17 days ago, and it's fun to read about your progress. I hope by now that you're doing very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete