Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Walking is Harder with Two Bad Feet

So it has been over a week since I last posted. I have been busy with work and pretty tired when I get home. It's hard getting back into the groove. Not really having a good week. My right foot (the good one of the two) has had an arthritis flare up since Monday. It causes excruciating pain whenever I put weight on it. Makes it really hard to use crutches or even the scooter. Finally today it seems to be getting a bit better. All it took was for me to take like 3 times the normal dose of Naproxin, which is bad for my left foot, as it could cause bone fusion to slow down, but I had to do something. I am hoping I can have arthroscopic surgery some time to clean out the arthritis.

Also found out yesterday that my uncle is on life support and has basically no chance of making it through. In a way I am relieved because he went quickly with little to no pain. He was diagnosed with pancreatic and spider cancer about 2 weeks ago and given 3 - 6 months to live. He could have definitely ended up suffering a lot more than he is right now. I just feel terrible for my aunt, two cousins, and dad for having to just watch him fade away slowly. It sure makes you thankful for the time you get to spend with your loved ones.

On a positive note, the Packers are going to the Superbowl!!! They played a pretty good game against the bears, and even though the offense wasn't having a great day, they still found a way to win. That is the difference between them this year compared to last year. They can still win games even if all three phases don't play perfectly. I really hope they beat the Steelers. For some reason i really don't like Roethlisberger. I really don't know why, but for some reason I want to put one of these right into his suckhole. (Step Brothers Reference)


Well that's all for today. I started modeling for the manufacturer of my scooter. Check it out below.


No comments:

Post a Comment