Monday, January 17, 2011

3 Weeks Down - 7 To Go

Had my 3 week check up this morning and everything seems to be going as planned. Cast was cut off and stitches taken out. I still have a bit of swelling on the right side of my foot, but overall the foot looked good and the wounds were healing well. I got a new orange cast put on and was sent on my way. My doc told me that I had 4 more weeks of the hard cast and the 3 weeks of a walking cast. Can't wait until that day, which just happens to be Valentine's Day. Now if I only had a nice, beautiful young lady to spend it with. It will probably save me $100 bucks if I don't though.

WAY TO GO PACKERS!!!

That game was sweet and really surprised the hell out of me. I really thought it was going to be a much closer game and come down to the last possession again. I am very glad that it didn't. First game in a while that I could just enjoy watching and not be on the edge of my seat the whole time. Hopefully we can have two more repeats of that. I would really like to see them whip the Bears and then unload on the Jets in the Superbowl. Yeah I said the Jets. I can't stand Rex Ryan and would love to see him make it all the way, just to be spanked and humiliated. Humiliated more than when everyone found out that feet get him going just as much as football. I wonder if all the guys wear their cleats into the showers. I hate the Patriots, but Wes Welker's comments were outstanding!! "He's got great feet too." Bahhhh Hahhh Hahhhh!

So my new favorite Facebook app is the Dog Facebook app. What a great idea! I'm sure I will get bored with it in a few days, but I think it's hilarious. You gotta check it out.

I finally took some good pictures and video of my foot when my cast was off. Video was in HD, but I had to convert it to a lower quality to be able to upload it. They are a little bit gruesome, but not terrible. Please look at your own risk. LOL. Also, my mom sewed me a cool Packers cast toe cover.











No comments:

Post a Comment