Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Justified" is Awesome!!!

So once again it is 3 am, but I'm not awake this time because of pain. No, this morning I am up because I just watched the first 7 episodes of the original TV series "Justified." I downloaded season 1 on Amazon as I noticed that season 2 is starting soon, and I also seem to have a lot of extra time on my hands at the moment. I am so glad I did. This is by far the greatest TV show I have seen ever. This is the first series where I actually want to see the next episode. I still have 6 more to go to finish season 1, but I figure I have some more time tomorrow.

Now on to my foot. Still have some pain and it sure feels like my cast is too loose, but my parents insist that it is fine. I am just afraid that I may move around too much while sleeping and bend or turn it the wrong way. I have never had a cast before so I'm not certain how it's supposed to fit. Moved to the basement tonight, to a much more comfortable bed and a bigger and cooler room. The other bed I was on has to be a firm mattress and I just didn't sleep well in it. Not to mention my mother was sleeping on the couch, so now she can at least have a bed.

Well, time for bed now. Kind of a short post, but I was completely enthralled in Justified. Hopefully have some more to write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment