Friday, January 7, 2011

Apocalypse!

For some reason I wake up every night around this time and I am wide awake. I'm thinking it is probably because I do not burn a lot of energy during the day. LOL.

The incision on the left side of my foot and on my leg are both starting to get that healing itch. While I really want to scratch it and it is frustrating that I can't, it does make me feel good that both of those places seem to be healing well. Now if only the incision on the right side of my foot would follow suit, I would be thrilled. That is the largest incision though, so it makes sense that it would take the longest out of the 3.

I got a bit more done today than I have lately. I found out that the Brand New motherboard on the computer I am building my mom and step dad is defective. It all seemed to be working fine, but I could not for the life of me get it to recognize any hard drive I installed. Luckily, New Egg has eggcellent customer service and issued me an RMA for a replacement. They also sent me prepaid UPS shipping labels with no questions asked. They really are awesome. Hopefully that will take care of the issue and I can get Windows 7 loaded up right away. Now I just need to upgrade the processor and motherboard on my home desktop computer.

I will never buy another pre-built, off the shelf, desktop computer ever again. For the same price as Best Buy, I can build a computer myself with twice the power, no problem. And everything is plug and play now, so installation of components couldn't be easier. Waiting for the day that laptops are that easy to build.

So this dead bird and fish thing is really bothering me. I guess it all could be coincidence as is being reported, but it just seems a bit odd. I have a big problem believing the media and any information that is released by our government. We all know that if some unknown disease was found, they would not tell the general public at this time as to not startle the nation and world. If it was a single unique incident, I would have a much easier time believing the stories, but all of these events occurring so close together just screams infectious disease or very weird weather patterns. Also, I wonder if the fish that were found dead are part of the dead birds food supply. Maybe before December 21st, 2012 we will find out the truth. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment