Saturday, January 8, 2011

Playoffs....Who's talking about playoffs

I was thrilled to see the first playoff game today and I was very happy with the outcome. I really wished the Colts would have won the second game for a couple key reasons.

Reason #1: I hate Rex Ryan. The man is such an arrogant prick.

Reason #2: Peyton vs. Brady is a much more entertaining match-up than Sanchez vs. Brady. That' going to be an ass kicking.

Big Packer game tomorrow. I'm thinking we are going to knock Vick out of the game tomorrow. As long as we don't get into a 4th and 26 situation, I think we have a great chance of pulling this one out.

So I start work again on Monday for half a day. I am actually looking forward to getting back. It is so damn boring just sitting at home. I mean, don't get me wrong, being able to take a nap in the afternoon is fantastic, but while I'm not sleeping there is really nothing to do.

I'm fairly certain my mom is trying to take over ownership of my dog. Tonight she let him up on her bed and closed the door, so now he can't get out. Her reasoning was that it gets too cold in the room with the door open. I think it's just all part of her master plan.

I need to find something to stick down my cast and itch my leg. It's just awful to not be able to scratch. I know that one of the big rules of having a cast is to not do that, but it is almost orgasmic when you can scratch a spot that itches so bad.

My new favorite commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment