Monday, January 10, 2011

Tropical Paradise

First off, I just want to say how much I hate Auburn. That would have been the sweetest game ever if Oregon could have pulled that off. Either way both teams came to play. It was and excellent game, even though I wasn't thrilled with the outcome. Marquette did whip up on #11 Notre Dame this evening though, so that is a plus.

So today was my first day back at work and it was exactly the same as before I left. That's really not a good thing. Stuff is still just as f'ed up as before. Nothing has changed. Friday is the ribbon cutting ceremony, and none other but the son and daughter of the owner are holding the ribbon. If they worked as hard on creating procedures and thinking of processes to make jobs more efficient as they did on planning the ribbon cutting and creating signs, this business would be running a hell of a lot smoother. I guess that's just a dream.

I think it may be time to start looking at making another dream come true. I want to live and work out of the country for 3-5 years. Some place cheap and tropical. I am honestly serious. I think it would be a fantastic experience.I really can't afford it right now, but maybe if I plan for a year or two. I definitely want to do this before getting married and/or having kids. Maybe go to Thailand, Philippines, Costa Rica, etc... I think my dad would move with me. I would love doing that so much. Just to wake up every morning and have it be sunny and smell and look over the ocean would be phenomenal. I am getting sick of the hustle and bustle of trying to live the American dream. In order to be successful here, you need to make a lot of money. I want to go someplace where money isn't as important. I just want to live to be happy and have some wonderful experiences. Live for the moment. This article is awesome and seems to be right on. Please check it out if you are interested. The cheapest places to live in the world. $500 a month   Hopefully someday soon I can make this a reality.




      

No comments:

Post a Comment